Monday, October 17, 2011

Raise Small-breed Milk Cows

Raise Small-breed Milk Cows

I would NEVER have pegged myself as a cow person, that is until I saw these miniature Jerseys.
And then, of course, I fell immediately tail-over-teakettle in love with the sweet little things. A full sized cow would give me way too much milk, even if I made cheese all the time, since its only my hunny boo and me ( His real name is Andrew ;) )

I've already chosen a name for my future bovine friend, I will name her Juniper Moon =P Because I'm silly and I think its cute.


First I need to talk the hunny boo into it, and then when he's stopped yelling, I'll build a nice cozy cow shed for her and her future calves.

I'm SO looking forward to cheese making !
Yup, I may be crazy ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment